You set up a business, you accessed the need of your customer, you know the marketplace & value of your products or services, and you get yourself the way to advertise your product. You are already smart if you choose to go with solo ads because there is not always a need to spend a lot when the same can be done with much less. And if you are just at the start it is wiser for every businessperson to go with the solo ads because there are not always unlimited funds.
Once you decided to go with solo ads for the promotion and advertisement the need of the next hour is that you choose a good solo vendor who not only has a large emailing list but is also connected with the people in the list. A good solo ads provider like oursoloads.com will know how to drive traffic, what to write, what to expect, and what the plan is.
Here we are going to look at some of the points, which will help you in deciding whether a solo ads vendor is right for your business, or not:
- Emailing list size and the connection with the people on the list: The size of the emailing list is not a big factor but it still is a parameter that helps you in visualizing the reach of your vendor. But the more important part is the connection of the list owner with the people on the list. Consider this, if you are one of the people on the list and you get annoying and useless emails from the owner then you are going to ignore even if something good comes by, so the connection of the list owner is very important as you do not want to waste money when there is very less conversion rate. And on the other hand, if the person knows about the people on the list it will help you in better targeting your ads to the potential customers.
- Ask them any and every question i.e. Communicate: Communication with the person from whom you are buying the ads is also important as you will get to know their working, their strategy and their relation with the listed people. Ask them if they stand behind traffic, if they are responsive, and are trustworthy.
- Testing the list: Testing the list is important before running a full ad campaign to avoid wasting money, to keep the risks low, and to know the results with a small number of ads.
- Do your research: Research whether the solo ads are right for the products or services provided by you because not every market is right for the solo ads. Gather the niches that you will use after looking around on many platforms because some niches do get more clicks.
- Do not forget your budget and send on-point ads: Remember the budget of your ad campaign and work with that always in mind. Without wasting time around, send on-point ads rather than lengthy or out-of-the-point ads.