If you are keen to choose a career related to medical science, but don’t want to work in hospital setting then the best option would be the pharmaceutical industry.
Here are few top jobs to consider:
- Medical sales representative – A person good in communication and prefers to sell products can opt for this marketing job. You will be required to sell pharmaceutical products, be able to explain the product’s salient features clearly to the doctors and recommend the product to prescribe for their patients. A sales representative even needs to maintain the sales record have good relationship with doctors and have the skills to market goods. The pay scale is good and moreover you get incentives on the products sold. You can make your own schedule of working hours and hence, you can consider it as a part time job as well.
- Research and development manager – It is a perfect job for a person who desire to find new components useful for health improvement. The job will include managing a project, doing research projects and above all finding and storing the entire data of research. It is quite rewarding work as it is always exciting to find new things and the pay scale is really good.
- Project manager – Yes, it is quite common term used in most of the commercial working places, however in pharmaceutical industry the role of project manager differs. They are the people required to make the whole research of finding new health care tools to roll smoothly. They are keen observers noting every detail of the research and providing all the materials, keeping the data record of the projected on-process and helping researchers in every way to do their job without added worries. No doubt that the job is quite exciting and earning is high as well.
- Quality manager – Any product once its produced need to be checked for its quality as inferior quality won’t be good for sales and the reputation of the pharmaceutical company may be at stake, thus the quality manager work is a link between production and good sales. No worries about getting less payment.
- Laboratory analyst – An interesting job to verify the final health care product testing to know whether it has passed all standards of positive tests. The work is quite satisfactory and tagged with good pay scale.
To get good exciting and well-paid jobs in well acclaimed pharmaceutical manufacturing company log on to reputed recruitment online platforms like RenaudExec Pharmaceutical Recruitment.